How do you keep the momentum and focus in place when teachers and students are counting down the days until school is out? What about planning for next year?
Some key practices and processes can help you uphold your school improvement, professional learning and safe culture commitments while simultaneously supporting you in considering next steps for next year.
Learn how to benchmark school improvement efforts, develop/revisit the school’s infrastructure for professional learning, and conduct a summative analysis of school/district data while looking forward to next year.
Facilitator: Dr. Ann Mausbach
Credit: This is a Leaders of Learning session and can be bundled with two other Leaders of Learning sessions for a licensure renewal credit (3 workshops=1 credit). Sessions that qualify:
- Getting Focused: Leadership Moves that Yield Results – Oct. 25, 2016
- Effective Facilitation for Productive Professional Learning and Meetings – Nov. 29, 2016
- Actualizing Focus: Leadership Moves that Promote Momentum – Feb. 23, 2017
- Coaching and Engaging Staff Authentically – How to Genuinely Work to Move Teaching Practice Forward - March 30, 2017
- Keeping Focus: Leadership Moves that Keep First Things First – April 25, 2017
- Focused Planning: Leadership Moves that Build Cohesion— June 20, 2017
- 4th Annual Leveraging Teacher Leadership Institute for Administrators and Teacher Leaders - Summer 2017
Cancellation: Notification must be received two business days prior to the workshop. Call (515) 267-1115 to let us know if you're unable to attend.